We Are Reopening
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister on the 25th May, we will be reopening our Surbiton, Liverpool Street and Wilmslow stores on the 16th June.
We want to reassure our customers that we will be providing a safe environment for both our clients and staff. In line with Government guidelines:
- We have created a Covid-19 Risk Assessment, which has been shared with all staff.
- We have cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures in place.
- We have taken steps to allow people to work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- That, when a 2m distance isn't possible, we have taken steps to manage transmission risk:
- Enhancing hand-washing and hygiene procedures, including increases in cleaning of surfaces / areas.
- Use of PPE where needed.
We will be publishing more details and will keep you updated on all of our Health and Safety procedures.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our stores!
If you would like to book an appointment, or if you have any concerns or questions, you can contact us here.
Please note that we have amended some of our opening hours.
Our Surbiton branch will be open:
Tuesdays and Fridays 9-6
Our Liverpool Street branch will be open:
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 11-8pm
Our Wilmslow branch will be open as usual:
Tuesday - Saturday, 9-6.
Our Birmingham and Savile Row venues will remain closed for the time-being.
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new online store. Our shop offers clients a range of accessories to complement their sartorial lifestyles. From stylish pocket squares, to cufflinks and tie clips, to more practical suit care and face masks, you can browse at your leisure.Style Tips & Advice Accessories King & Allen News
At King & Allen, we are always looking for new ways to break new ground, grow and bring the best possible service to our clients. A big part of that is making sure that we keep up-to-date on the very latest styles, trends and fabrics, as well as innovating ways to improve our service and our standards. That’s why we’re so excited to announce our new fabric range, made from recycled bottles!Style Tips & Advice King & Allen News Vegan