Wedding Advice – 7 Tips on dressing up a work suit to wear to a wedding
1. Add a pocket square – it will instantly brighten up any suit.
3. Add a flower to your boutonniere. We featured these on Twitter this month and thought they looked great.
2. Mix and match – Try mixing trousers, waistcoats and jackets from different suits E.g a light grey suit with a dark grey waistcoat. Or grey trousers and a navy blue jacket.
4. Add an unusual accessory such as a tie pin or collar bar.
5. Wear shoes you wouldn’t wear in the office, such as two-tone leather brogues.
6. Wear a cravat rather than a tie – a brave move, but you’ll certainly look different!
Call 0800 0274430 or contact us here for more information. We have fitting locations in London: Liverpool St, Savile Row and Charing Cross; Nottingham; Leeds; Wilmslow and Surbiton. We also have a new store in Amersham.
7. Have fun with your tie and shirt – experiment with colour more than you would in the office, or try combining checks and stripes.
The Peaky Blinders return to our screens on the 25th August 2019, guaranteeing two things: a whole lot of drama and a whole heap of sartorial style. But while each Peaky Blinder has their own individual suit style, they all share a love of one particular statement piece – the flat cap.Style Tips & Advice Celebrity Style Style History
No one throws a wedding like a celebrity; after all, they’ve got the means to really put on a show, not to mention access to all the best stylists and party planners. So, if you’re tying the knot any time soon and are looking for that stand-out wedding outfit, why not take inspiration from some of the A-list?Celebrity Style