Jason Manford’s Guide to Dressing for a Wedding
Recently the stand-up comedian Jason Mansford posted a rather funny homage to the life cycle of a wedding suit on his Facebook page. We thought we’d share it with you.
Here’s Jason’s post:
When trying on a wedding suit in a changing room you have to prepare it for all the evening’s eventualities!
1) the ‘that’s right, I’ve been invited to the day do AND the night do’ look
2) the ‘I’ve had my second puddings now where’s the dance-floor’ look
3) the ‘dancing should be a personal statement, and that statement is “Jason’s had a Baileys!”‘ look
4) the ‘I really should’ve left an hour ago’ look
5) and finally the ‘what did that @#?%$ just say?’ look.
Of course all King & Allen customers are impeccably well behaved at weddings, but I’m sure we have observed some of these stages from afar!
Call 0800 0274430 or contact us here for more information about King & Allen. We have fitting locations in London: Liverpool St, Savile Row; Nottingham; Leeds; Wilmslow and Surbiton. We also have a new store in Amersham.
The Peaky Blinders return to our screens on the 25th August 2019, guaranteeing two things: a whole lot of drama and a whole heap of sartorial style. But while each Peaky Blinder has their own individual suit style, they all share a love of one particular statement piece – the flat cap.Style Tips & Advice Celebrity Style Style History
No one throws a wedding like a celebrity; after all, they’ve got the means to really put on a show, not to mention access to all the best stylists and party planners. So, if you’re tying the knot any time soon and are looking for that stand-out wedding outfit, why not take inspiration from some of the A-list?Celebrity Style