We are recruiting! Would you like to work at K&A, or do you know someone that might?
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience working with bespoke suits or a degree in fashion that includes tailoring.
- Have some experience in a retail environment.
- Be well presented with good communication skills.
- Have a full driving license.
Be able to work a five day week including Saturdays.
The successful applicant will not be required to tailor our suits from scratch but the ability to perform alterations once they are finished would be an advantage.
You will be consulting on style, cloth and fit with our clients in our flagship store in Surbiton and our fitting days in London and fitting our clients in their suits when they are complete.
Alterations Tailor / Seamstress
We are looking for an experienced full time tailor to alter our customers’ suits.
Essential Requirements include:
- Experience and skill in all aspects of suit tailoring (including shortening and lengthening of sleeves and bodies, taking in and letting out of jackets, skirts, trousers and waistcoats.)
- Spoken English
- Must be able to work in Surbiton 9am-6pm 5 days per week including Saturdays