Wedding Advice – 7 Tips on dressing up a work suit to wear to a wedding
- Add a pocket square – it will instantly brighten up any suit.
- Mix and match – Try mixing trousers, waistcoats and jackets from different suits E.g a light grey suit with a dark grey waistcoat. Or grey trousers and a navy blue jacket.
- Add a flower to your boutonniere. We featured these on Twitter this month and thought they looked great.
- Add an unusual accessory such as a tie pin or collar bar.
- Wear shoes you wouldn’t wear in the office, such as two-tone leather brogues.
- Wear a cravat rather than a tie – a brave move, but you’ll certainly look different!
- Have fun with your tie and shirt – experiment with colour more than you would in the office, or try combining checks and stripes.
Call 0800 0274430 or contact us here for more information. We have fitting locations in London: Liverpool St, Savile Row and Charing Cross; Nottingham; Leeds; Wilmslow and Surbiton. We also have a new store in Amersham.
Accessories Boutonnière Brogues Collar Bar Cravat Pattern Pocket Square Separates Tie Pin Ties Wedding Guest Style