The King & Allen Photography Competition 2017
- Competition entries will be accepted from 14.02.2017 to 07.03.2017. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
- Voting will run from 08.03.2017 to 14.03.2017. Any votes collected after this date will not be counted.
- When submitting your photo to the competition you agree to surrender rights including all rights of reproduction, transformation, distribution, and public communication of the captured images. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The Winner will receive a voucher to the value of £700 to be exchanged for a suit up to that value. If the winner wishes to select a suit above the value of £700 the difference can be paid by the winner. The Voucher must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue and not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The 6 finalists will be selected by King & Allen and the judge’s decision is final! There will be one winner of the £700 voucher which will be determined by the photo that gets the most likes over a certain period from when the finalists are uploaded on Facebook.
Customer Survey Vouchers
- Valid for 6 months from the date issued.
- Offer code CS50 must be quoted at time of purchase.
- One voucher per person per suit.
- Entitles customer to £50 off next purchase.
- Can only be used against new orders.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid for a year from the purchase date.
- Minimum amount of £50.
- Sent via first class post free of charge, if a signed for delivery is required an additional £5 is charged, if next day guaranteed delivery is required an additional £7 is charged.
In these Conditions of Sale “the Seller” means King & Allen “the Customer” means the person, firm or company purchasing the goods, “the Goods” means the Order placed by the Customer for the supply of the Goods. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- The Seller will accept order amendments up to 48 hours after payment has been placed. After this time the Seller reserves the right to charge for all costs incurred in making any amendments.
- The Seller will accept order termination requests up to 48 hours after payment has been placed. After this time the Seller reserves the right to charge for all costs incurred including an admin charge.
- Lead times
- On average the Seller will have goods available for first fitting in 7 weeks on a regular service 5 weeks on an express service and 3 to 4 weeks on a priority express service. Baste fittings will be available in 4 weeks. Subsequent fittings are subject to the conditions below.
- There is a surcharge for the express and priority express services. This fee is refundable if the goods are not delivered by specified date.
- The Seller will not be held responsible for delays resulting from events outside their control.
- In the unlikely event of an over run of the lead time the Seller requests and requires the Customer to notify the seller this has occurred.
- Fit guarantee
- The Seller reserves the right to conduct as many fittings as is necessary to ensure a perfect fit.
- The Seller reserves the right to make the goods again at anytime if the Seller deems it necessary to ensure a perfect fit.
- The Seller reserves the right to charge for any alteration resulting from a change in body shape from the time measurements were taken or between fitting appointments.
- The Seller reserves the right to charge for any alteration requested and reversal of said alteration that it deems unnecessary or detrimental to the fit.
- The Seller will make the goods subject to the details taken and signed for by the customer.
- After the goods have been made any requests for amendments to these details will be chargeable and may be refused.
- Any detail of the goods not clearly stated on the order form will be made in a style of The Seller’s choosing.
- Cloth and Garments
- The customer accepts they will order the goods based on the size of swatch seen.
- Any cloth may vary slightly in colour and finish from the swatch viewed.
- The Seller reserves the right to offer an alternative cloth of comparable quality in the event of discontinuation of any cloth.
- The goods are made to the exacting standards of the Seller. As all goods are made by hand the customer accepts there may be some idiosyncrasies unique to their goods.
- Additional goods ordered at a later date to match original goods could be different shade to the original goods.
- The Seller will make every effort to book each fitting at a convenient time and location but offer no guarantee of any particular time or venue. All appointments are subject to availability.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel any fitting day or fitting day location. In this instance an alternative venue will be offered
- The Seller bares no responsibility for journey times or expenses incurred travelling to and from our venues or loss of earnings due to attending appointments.
- The Seller will consider requests for alterations up to 21 days after the goods have been collected. After this time The Seller reserves the right to charge for any alteration.
- The Seller will not be responsible for any time that elapses from the date of collection to any request for alterations.
- The Seller will correct any manufacturing faults up to one year after the goods have been collected. The Seller will not accept any returns of the goods after this time.
- In the rare event of a fault the customer must not wear the goods until inspection by the Seller.
- The Goods shall be at the Customer’s risk from the date of collection.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including but not limited to acts of God, government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export of other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected (including mechanical, electronic, or communications failure).
- Gift vouchers are non refundable and are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Any refunds offered will be at the discretion of the Seller.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
General Terms (for children)
In these Conditions of Sale “the Seller” means King & Allen “the Customer” means the person, firm or company purchasing the goods, “the Goods” means the Order placed by the Customer for the supply of the Goods.
- Growth Allowance. The customer must decide under advice from the seller how much additional growth of the child to allow for between the time of measure and the date the Goods are to be worn. The seller will make the Goods to these agreed measurements.
- All alterations will be chargeable in the event the child has grown less or more than the amount estimated.
- The customer will be liable for all costs in the event that any garments need to me made again.
- The seller will not issue a refund if the points 3 and 4 result in the Goods not being available for the date the Goods are to be worn.